Wednesday 13 April 2011

Michael Kors Snakeskin Tote : Here's a good deal!

Gorgeous!!!   Michael Kors Snakeskin Tote
RM480
Used once only, excellent condition.





Cobalt blue snakeskin in excellent condition, no stains or flaws. All stitch work is perfect, all gold rivets are shiny.  Adjustable leather strap in excellent condition.


This bag measures 15" wide, 16" tall and 4" deep.  Top closure with magnetic snap closure.



Leather lining in gold, very minor signs of use (please see picture).  There is a 7" zippered pocket on one side and a 7.5" open pocket at the other.  The pocket is embossed with MICHAEL KORS.


Michael Kors dustbag is provided.


6 comments:

  1. Is this bag still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myisha! Yes, it's still available. Are you keen to have it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What is the cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shipping cost depends on the delivery address. It's RM20 for Malaysia. Other than this, I need to check first. Drop me a mail at alongsmom@yahoo.com and we shall take it from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm not sure if Myisha bought the bag but if not, I am interested in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alexi, the bag is still available. If you are keen, send me an e-mail at alongsmom@yahoo.com and let me know your location so I can quote the total price including shipping & handling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete