Wednesday 6 April 2011

Coming your way..

Been out of action for a while, no thanks to some idiopathic vertigo; but that doesn't stop more stocks from making their way to our shores (yes, they're flown all the way from Uncle Sam's land, peeps)!  I actually prefer to wait till some reasonable quantity of stocks are in hand before I post them here.  Not only I can perform another QC check to see if they're worth being put up for sale, but by having the actual stocks in hand, I do not keep people waiting for a long delivery lead time too.  I know the feeling just very well, waiting for an order to arrive at your door step  ;-)

More than 20 pieces Coach wristlets are on their way, mostly below RM200 (now, isn't that a steal?)  And a few Coach hobos too, below RM600.  Michael Kors snakeskin tote, Cole Haan hobo...all below RM500, yes!

So I have to thank you for being so patient.  And to the first 3 followers: Maksu, Yong and Achik (eh eh...macam semua sedara je bunyinye ek?), you get a special 10% rebate on your first purchase of a wristlet, that can be used against your subsequent purchase.  Muacksss!

No comments:

Post a Comment